Hey hey Y’all!
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend and had time to unplug from the internet and reconnect with family and friends.
We spent the long weekend 4 hours north at my in-laws house on the Tennessee River in Florence, Alabama. The last minute rainstorm and cold front that came through on Thursday threw us off our normal boating activities, but it didn’t stop us from having fun and making memories!
Don’t worry, we didn’t forget to pay our respects to all the men and women who have died (and continue to fight) serving our country. We love you and thank you!
When we arrived home Monday, I came back to the sweetest gift, literally, from Amber Gold CBD. THANK YOU AmberGoldCBD. They sent me a bottle of their Full Spectrum 1000mg CBD Honey and it is legit good! If you caught my post this morning, I added two giant spoonfuls to my post workout smoothie. I might have dipped some strawberries in the extra that dripped on the counter to clean it up.
If you are looking for a sweet summer treat and a new way to incorporate CBD into your wellness routine, honey I got your covered! See what I did there… pun intended 🙂
Strawberry Kiwi Salad
- 16 oz strawberries
- 6 kiwi
- 2 tbsp AmberGold Full Spectrum Honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Feta cheese (If you don’t like feta, swap out with mint leaves.)
- Chop strawberries into small cubes and add them to a mixing bowl.
- Peel the skin off kiwis and chop them into small cubes as well. Add kiwi to strawberries.
- Add honey, feta cheese, and lime juice.
- Gently mix everything together until evenly incorporated. Be gently, you don’t want to bruise or mash the fruit.
- Drizzle with AmberGold Full Spectrum Honey and Serve right away OR store in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.