- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter (HERE IS YOUR FAT)
- Desired amount of unflavored CBD Tincture (See MG info below)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 320 – 325 degrees Fahrenheit. **Note that if you cook at a temperature higher than 325-350 degrees, you will likely evaporate some of the CBD aka losing its potency. I would recommend 320 degrees.***
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth. Then, beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and then add it to the batter alongside the salt. Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts (if you want them), and the flour.
- Place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for about an hour if you can. Chilling the dough will prevent the cookies from spreading.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans then, then bake for about 10 -12 minutes (or until the edges start to turn a golden brown).
- Eat & Enjoy!
- Store any left over cookies in cool dark place.
Based on the milligrams you add to the recipe divide by number of cookies you make.
Per dozen cookies made:
50mg = 4.16 mg per cookie
250mg = 20.83 mg per cookie
500mg = 41.66 mg per cookie
750mg = 62.50 mg per cookie
1000mg = 83.33 mg per cookie