For some reason, many people don’t view their MLM business as a business, like they would if they opened a franchise or started a business from scratch. One of the most important things you can do to ensure your success is to treat your MLM venture as the business it is.
Any great feat requires knowledge and action. Here are some simple steps I am taking to heart as I venture out to build up my own business… or as some like to call it, my pyramid.
- Find a Company With A Product You Love – CHECK! Green Compass Global. I am a consumer, so who better to advocate and sell?!
- Be Genuine and Ethical – Green Compass is totally transparent in every step of building this business. We just released QR codes on the bottom of each of our oils for you to ensure you are getting the best of the best. When you scan, it will take you to our 3rd party testing results on each product batch.
- Don’t Barrage Your Friends and Family – If they say “no”, let it go 🙂
- Make an Effort to Share Your Product/Business Plan Everyday – Thank you social media for the ability to annoy people with my CBD posts!
- Listen and Sell the Solution – Anxiety. Arthritis. Epilepsy. Chronic pain. Cancer. Alzheimer’s. Multiple Sclerosis. Schizophrenia. Inflammation. Reduced blood pressure. PTSD. Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Addiction. The list goes on. CBD is even being endorsed by celebrities and famous athletes. It’s given to children by parents looking for alternatives prescription drugs without nasty side effects.
- Stand Out from Other Distributors – People do business with people that they like and trust. I am a Green Compass CBD consumer, so I can speak first hand to the product and specific results it has helped me overcome. I didn’t jump on the bandwagon to just make money. I have been using CBD for almost a year, so I wouldn’t consider this my first rodeo with CBD. It’s just my first rodeo with the MLM model.
Like everything in life, starting your “network marketing business” does not guarantee that you will succeed. In fact, the failure rate is extremely higher than the success rate. Rumor has it, most people quit in their first 3 months of joining. WOWZERS!
The reason why most people quit at an early stage is because they have the mentality that MLM is a “get rich quick” program, so they expect immediate results. “Multi level marketing” is NOT a get rich quick system. On the contrary, you need time and a burning desire to be successful. A big factor for failure is that due to the low cost of the start-up fee, people tend to NOT treat this business seriously.
A lot of people refer to Network Marketing as “pyramid” schemes, where only the members at the top make all the money. So, do multi level marketing companies work on a pyramid based scheme?
My personal view to that is “Yes”, but isn’t almost every organization based on this same method?
What difference is there to any corporate organization? The man at the “top” is always earning much more than the guy at the other end. The difference here however, is that in Network Marketing, everyone starts at the bottom, and anyone can reach to the top.
One of many reasons why I give a big “thumbs up” for anyone to choose MLM as a business opportunity, is because the people involved in these companies have a positive attitude. They are optimistic and energetic, and are always finding ways to improve themselves. If you want to feel this positive energy, you need to be around these kind of people and remove yourself from negative crowds.
So far with Green Compass, I have only observed positive energy. All the members help each other. We have chat groups, live Zoom video conferences, live meet-ups and more. We all want to see everyone succeed. Team work is the key to success in multi level organizations. If you wanna join an awesome team, click here!