Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day today with this homemade, creamy, minty cannabis-infused Shamrock Shake made with wholesome ingredients like spinach, mint, vanilla ice-cream and bananas!
Let’s be real here. This is a green smoothie dressed up as a Shamrock Shake, but much healthier! The kids don’t have to know!
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 cup baby spinach or cannabis fan leaves tightly packed if you are lucky enough to live in a cannabis friendly state (Alabama is NOT there YET!)
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ½ small avocado pitted and scooped (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 packet of your GC CBG collagen or 2 scoops of unflavored collagen protein powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1mL, or desired amount, of CBD
OPTIONAL – but a MUST in our house!
- 1+ tablespoon whipped cream
- 1+ teaspoon mini-chocolate chips
Add the frozen banana, spinach or cannabis leaves, avocado, mint leaves, milk, vanilla ice cream, collagen, CBD oil and vanilla extract to the blender.
Blend on high for 60 seconds, or until smooth and creamy.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate chips as desired.